Ideal for nitro charged espressotini kegs with a frothy head or intensionally over-charging margaritas with a cascading nitrogen gas effect for added texture.
Safely control the flow of higher pressure nitrogen to a single keg with our Premium Plus primary low pressure nitrogen regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI). This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- FITS NITROGEN TANK (DOES NOT FIT ON CO2 TANK)
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Quad-ring inlet seal at tank connection
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Use for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender