Simple, durable, affordable primary tank mount regulator. Preset the flow of CO2 for maximum performance. Integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (55-65 PSI).
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- 5/16" output barb with shut off valve
Additional Info: The primary CO2 gas regulators purpose is to decrease the gas cylinders high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for pressurizing several secondary regulators downstream.